Kim Kardashian gets death threats over tweet even she apologizes!!

Reality TV star Kim Kardashian is said to have received death threats following a pro-Israel message on her Twitter page.
"Praying for everyone in Israel," Kardashian tweeted after Hamas militants launched a rocket attack on Jerusalem.
But the 31-year-old beauty was forced to delete the words of support after a barrage of criticism from her 17 million followers.

"You are a disgrace to your people and your ancestors," a follower tweeted, referring to her Armenian origin.Another wrote: "People like you are the reason I want to die.Palestine." Others tweeted, "Die in Hell" and "Kill yourself", leaving Kardashian terrified.
In a hasty follow-up tweet, she posted: "And praying for everyone in Palestine and across the world."Later, she deleted both tweets and released a statement via her own website.She wrote: "I want to own up to and explain that earlier today I sent out two tweets about saying prayers for the people in Palestine and Israel and after hearing from my followers, I decided to take down the tweets because I realised that some people were offended and hurt by what I said, and for that I apologise."
"I should have pointed out my intentions behind these tweets when I posted them. The fact is that regardless of religion and political beliefs, there are countless innocent people involved who didn't choose this, and I pray for all of them and also for a resolution."
"I also pray for all the other people around the world who are caught in similar crossfires," she added.
Tags: , , ,

About author

Hello and welcome to Fun and Entertainment a blog will all the latest information about the sports and glamour world.Please do us comment to improve our blog.!!!!!!!