David Beckham got kicked out of his son's soccer game for arguing with the referee


Forget soccer mums… David Beckham is the ultimate meddling soccer dad!
The LA Galaxy star was made to leave the field after getting too vocal on the sidelines at his son Romeo's soccer match recently.
David Beckham And Sons At A Soccer Game

Becks admitted during an interview withJonathan Ross that he was given a 'red card' for arguing with the ref after one of Romeo's younger teammates was sent off the field.
"I was like, 'Come on, he's seven-years-old, referee, you can't send him off,'" the father of four recalled. "And he looked at me and was like, 'Yes, I can.' And I was like, 'Ok, well, you can't, he's seven-years-old.'
Beckham, 36, fought back, arguing: “You can’t — he’s 7 years old!’ And [the referee] came over and he gave me a red card,” the L.A. Galaxy player said. “He told me to get out of the park. For real.” . The gate was only 20 yards away and I waited and went back in when my son's game was on."

PHOTOS:
brooklyn in the match
David Beckham And Sons At A Soccer Game
brooklyn in the match
brooklyn 
Brooklyn playing the soccer








Tags: ,

About author

Hello and welcome to Fun and Entertainment a blog will all the latest information about the sports and glamour world.Please do us comment to improve our blog.!!!!!!!