Holly Willoughby would be a Celebrity Big Brother housemate

Now, don’t get too excited. While Holly Willoughby has admitted that she’d love to be a contestant on Celebrity Big Brother, it’s unlikely that we’ll ever actually see her sitting on the diary room chair having a good old natter with BB. 
   Holly was recently announced as one of the faces of BBC One’s new talent show The Voice, which hits our screens in March.
Holly Willoughby
The This Morning presenter revealed during a chat with Big Brother host Brian Dowling that the only reality TV show she’d consider being a participant of is BB, but there’s one thing holding her back. Booze! “I'd love to do Big Brother, and it’s the only one I'd love to do, but as I've said to Phil, my downfall would be if they gave me a drink! I'd be a nightmare... I just wouldn't - I love the sound of my own voice. I do when I've had a drink, and I think Denise is a bit like me like that... its like, just stay away and you'll be fine!” Seizing the chance to get someone a little closer the A-list in the house, Brian tried his best to convince Holly to sign up for a series, but Holly was adamant that she’d never do it, “No, I can't... I'd love to but I can't,” she said. And what does Holly’s TV husband think of the idea of Holly mouthing off in the BB house? Phillip Schofield joked, “We both know that after all the hard work of building a career that in just a matter of a few days, it would all be over! Two glasses of wine and that'd be the end of it!” Now that just makes us even keener to see Holly in the house. We’re going to start a petition….
Tags: , ,

About author

Hello and welcome to Fun and Entertainment a blog will all the latest information about the sports and glamour world.Please do us comment to improve our blog.!!!!!!!