Celebrity Big Brother 2012: Natasha Giggs becomes the second second person to be evicted

Natasha Giggs has become the latest celebrity to be evicted from the Big Brother 2012 house, losing out to Nicola McLean in tonight’s public vote. Natasha and Nicola were put up for the public vote on Wednesday after both being nominated by Georgia in a midweek twist. With just two days to vote, it was a close race between the pair to stay, with bookies predicting it’d be Nicola leaving tonight.
The mother-of-two, 28, and Nicola McLean went head-to-head for eviction after being nominated by Irish model Georgia Salpa after she survived Wednesday's eviction. Speaking to host Brian Dowling, Natasha said: 'I'm feeling fine, its just the emotions of it all. Its just so strange.' When asked if she was bothered by the booing crowd, she insisted: 'I have 100 per cent been myself and if people don't like it, then that is me. 'I've had an absolute ball. I didn't think I would.' She admitted she wasn't surprised that Georgia had chosen her to go up for eviction because 'I hadn't really mixed with (her) at the time.' Natasha said she was surprised she had formed such a friendship with Nicola in the house given their Twitter row beforehand.
Tags:

About author

Hello and welcome to Fun and Entertainment a blog will all the latest information about the sports and glamour world.Please do us comment to improve our blog.!!!!!!!